YOUR junk drawers!

Lots of great junk drawers transformations linked up over the past few days... I wanted to feature some of them! :)
_____________

I'm loving the wooden organizer tray from Crafty Hearts, Warm Home.

_________________

Simple Silly Life used little baskets to separate her "junk". (I wonder if she really uses ALL those bag clips... hee hee!)

_______________

Envirocraftiness found a gift certificate tucked away in her junk drawer that she had forgotten she had! ScorE!!

________________

CoBabe in Suburbia used this plastic tray to organize her drawer. It had been tucked away in a closet for years! YAY!

__________________

Avery and Winslow used school pencil boxes to organize her junk drawer... I love it!

_____________

Rose Vine Creations organized 5 drawers in one day! One of the "after" pictures, is an empty drawer! That makes my heart SMILE!!

_________________

The Blue Shutter House used these cute wire trays to organize!
_______________

A Very Dandoislion Life made major improvements to her junk drawer! Lovin' those school pencil boxes!!

______________

Lolly Jane Boutique cleaned out her junk drawer in less than 5 minutes!

______________

Pinkapotamus took her junk drawer from this...

 to this!

Good job EVERYONE on cleaning out those
junk drawers!!
_____________

Now, for the WINNER of our junk drawer vinyl liner!
...out of 20 comments...
the lucky winner (via Random.Org) is
#6

10 min. are you serious!!!!?? I am jealous I think I spent an hour on my dang drawer.
But I am glad I have clean drawers :)
1/1/11 7:22 PM

*contact me at sassy.sites@hotmail.com
to get your FREE vinyl drawer liner!

** be on the look out for MANY more**
Operation Organization
GIVEAWAYS
coming up SOON!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment