I have a MONEY-SAVING secret!

...and I'm going to share it with YOU!
(remember this post?)


Have you been to Bath and Body Works lately? It's their Hello, Yellow SALE! Which means there's going to be tons on sale... and head straight for the SOAP! I even found one lonely Christmas soap at the bottom of the barrel for $1.25! YAHOO!! I'm a little bit of a soap freak! 


 Well, here's my secret...
When you get home from Bath and Body Works, empty half of each bottle (of course, you will want to use the same scent of soaps)  into another container.

I was just throwing out a bleach bottle, so I washed it out and used it for my hand soap solution.


Then, fill the bottle up to the line with water.


Make sure to leave enough room at the top of the bottle
 to shake so the water and soap will mix.


 Put your lid on and shake. You may have to rinse a few of them, but what could be better to rinse off than SOAP! Add a cute label to your hand soap refill container! My favorite thing about using a bleach container, is that it's childproof. So, if your child does happen to get a hold of this, they won't think it's kool-aid!



So, you are probably thinking that this won't be as efficient for cleaning your hands as a full bottle of soap would be. Let me just say... I'm a little bit of a hand washing geek (hence the amount of soap bottles I buy) and I've been doing this same method for a couple of years now. It really works! ;) It still smells good, does the trick of cleaning the germs, it's less harsh on your hands when it's diluted, and it will cost you half of what you normally spend!

Soap Sale= $3.33 each
Marni's Method= $1.66 each
Soap Secret= priceless!
__________________

*FYI -this method only works on
 the FOAM hand soap


0 comments:

Post a Comment