Organizing your Jewelry

Does your jewelry look like this?
...not for long!


My sister made her girls a jewelry organizer for Christmas this year, and it turned out OH. SO. CUTE.  She found an old frame at goodwill, added some cute knobs and hooks from Hobby Lobby... and voila!

________________

Homemade by Jen made hers out of a bamboo cutlery tray. Super cute!

________________

Check out THIS cool idea using a nuts and bolts organizer!

_____________

On My Side of the Room used chicken wire and frames. I love this!

___________________

Bluebird Heaven used this old antique printer drawer. (guess what my sister in law just gave me... yep, an antique printer drawer! I wasn't sure what to do with it, welp... now I know!)

________________

Songbird Nesting used cute burlap that she can just use push pins to hang her jewelry with.

_______________

Cottage 38 North used an old window, some twine, and hooks!

_______________

Paper Seed used a piece of wood, scrapbook paper, and some hooks. So simple!

_______________

Say Yes to Hoboken made her jewelry organizer using a frame and pegboard.

_______________

And lastly...
here is MY jewelry organizer!

a candle holder!
I've actually used this for years and it works perfect!
What do you use to organize your jewelry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment